- 140 g Butter, at room temperature
- 125 g brown sugar
- 110 g thickened cream
- 240 g Milk
- 460 g Self Raising Flour
- 25 g cocoa
- 125 g White Chocolate Chips
Preheat your oven to 190C
Add the brown sugar and room temperature butter to the TM bowl and mix speed 4 / 40 secs scrape down sides
Add the remaining ingredients (except the choc chips!) and mix speed 4 / 45 seconds
Add the chocolate chips and mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" for speed 4 / 30 seconds
Spoon mix into a silicone muffin pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes
Cool in pan before turning out onto a wire rack to completely cool
Accessories you need
Substitute white chocolate chips for milk or dark if preferred, or add in some dried fruit or shredded coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Anzac Biccies
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw