- 75 g Butter
- 175 g icing sugar
- 5 drop vanilla extract or paste
1. Insert butterfly
2. Put butter in the bowl and mix for 10 seconds speed 6, scrape down sides.
3. Mix for 10 seconds speed 6, scrape down sides.
4. Take out butterfly, put icing sugar and vanilla in bowl and mix on speed 7 for 30 seconds, scrape down sides. You can also add food colouring if you are wanting to add colour to the icing.
5. Mix again on speed 7 for 30 seconds.
6. Use mixture to ice cupcakes.
Recipe can be doubled as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Jaffa cake
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake