- 250 g ms butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 220 g ms SR flour
- 170 g ms brown sugar
- 110 g ms milk
- 1 tbsn Golden Syrup
8Recipe is created for
and line a 23cm spring form tin with baking paper.
all ingredients in the Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 5 for approximately
mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for
approximately 45 minutes or until cake springs back.
with icing sugar and serve warm (or cold!) with lightly whipped cream.
Due to the high butter content, butter will drip out the bottom of the spring form tin in the oven. Place a tray underneath the tin to prevent butter burning on.
Adjust baking time if using a 26cm spring form tin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options