- 250 g ms butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 220 g ms SR flour
- 170 g ms brown sugar
- 110 g ms milk
- 1 tbsn Golden Syrup
Recipe is created for
and line a 23cm spring form tin with baking paper.
all ingredients in the Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 5 for approximately
mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for
approximately 45 minutes or until cake springs back.
with icing sugar and serve warm (or cold!) with lightly whipped cream.
Due to the high butter content, butter will drip out the bottom of the spring form tin in the oven. Place a tray underneath the tin to prevent butter burning on.
Adjust baking time if using a 26cm spring form tin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice