- 100 g almonds
- 2 eggs
- 15 g oil
- 180 g Raw Honey
- 40 g Carob Powder or Cocoa
- 25 g Arrowroot Four or Tapioca
- 75 g cashew nuts
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven at 170 degrees.
Place almonds into TM bowl and mill for 1 min / spped 9
Add the rest of the ingredients, except the cashew nuts and mix for 5 secs / speed 4.
Add cashew nuts and mix 1 sec speed 4
Poor into a greased pan and bake for approx 20minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe was given to me by a customer who has been using her TM for over one year.
Thank you Christine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves