- 1 package sweet biscuits - Marie or similar, (~250g)
- 125 g Butter, roughly chopped
- 220 g block of Cadbury Caramello chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk, (1/2 tin)
- dessicated coconut, for sprinkling over
Empty the packet of Marie biscuits into the bowl and crush for 6 secs/speed 6. Set aside.
Add butter and caramello chocolate pieces to the empty bowl and melt for 1.5 mins/60 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2.
Add condensed milk and reserved biscuit crumbs and combine 20 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4. Repeat if necessary.
Press into slice tin and sprinkle with dessicated coconut. Place in fridge to set.
This recipe is from "the essential recipe guide: your favourites" Spotlight cookbook and converted for the Thermomix.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free