- 150 g walnuts
- 220 g carrots
- 2 eggs
- 120 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essense
- 1/2 tsp Five Spice Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 125 g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
1h 0minPreparation 6minBaking/Cooking 45min
8Recipe is created for
1. Pre heat oven 180c and line or grease a 20 cm Round Tin.
2. Place the walnuts into the TM bowl and mill it for 3 seconds on SP6. Set aside.
3. Place the carrots into the TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on SP5. Set aside.
4. Place the eggs, EVOO, sugar, vanilla essense in the TM bowl and mix it for 4 seconds on SP5.
5. Then add the spice, salt, flour, bicarb to the mixture and blend it for 7 seconds on SP5.
6. Next, add the walnuts and carrots and mix on REVERSE for 4 seconds on SP2.
7. Pour the mixture into the baking tin and bake for 45 to 55 minutes on 180c.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Curry Puffs
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- Tom Yum Fried Noodles (Rice Vermicelli)
- Moon cake Mixed Nuts
- Korean Bibimbap Sauce
- Korean Bibimbap (Mixed Rice with Meat and Assorted Vegetables)
- Easy Fried Noodles (Hokkien Mee- KL Hawker Style)
- Basic Yeast Dough for Chinese Buns
- Fried Noodles (Hokkien Mee- KL Hawker Style)
- Date Slice
- Lettuce with Mixed Vegetables