- 125 g blanched almonds
- 60 g Svoiardi Biscuits, sponge finger biscuits
- 125 g Carrots, roughly chopped
- 100 g sugar
- 0.5 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, seperated
- 1 tbsp Amaretto Liqueur or Brandy
- 100 g Amaretto Syrup
- 60 g sugar
insert Butterfly and beat egg whites for 2 mins sp 4 till soft peaks.
Transfer to large mixing bowl.
Place almonds and savolardi biscuits in sp 10 for 10 secs
add the carrot sp 10 for 10 secs
add sugar and remaining dry ingrediants mix sp 4 10 sec, scrap sides and mix for another 10 secs
add egg yolks and Amaretto mix Sp 2 10 secs, scrap sides and mixe for another 10 secs
Slowly fold into the bowl with the beaten egg whites.
Place mixture evenly into 8 siliocone moulds
place 5 moulds on bottom varoma tray, and 3 on the top tray to avoiding over crowding.
Place on preheated TM Varoma 15 mins sp 4
Once cooked, turn upside down before cooling
To make the Syrup, add sugar and Amaretto to for 6 mins 60c sp
if sugar is not toatally disolved continue for another minute.
Pour Syrup over puddings just before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle on some toasted almond flakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls