- 160 gram plain flour
- 50 gram cocoa powder
- 160 gram caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 gram Butter Cubed
- 30 gram Coffee Liquor, I use Cafe Patron or Kahlua
- 2 eggs
- --- Icing Sugar to Coat
- 1. Combine the flour, cocoa, caster sugar (not the icing sugar) and baking powder to the bowl. Mix 5 seconds, speed 5.
2. Add butter into the flour mixture. Mix 5 seconds, speed 5.
3. Add Eggs and Coffee Liquor. Mix 10 seconds, speed 5.
4. Transfer the dough (should be sticky) onto a long piece of cling film then wrap it and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray.
6. Remove the dough from the fridge. With slighly damp hands grab little golf ball sizes of the mixture and roll into balls.
7. Place the icing sugar in a bowl and generously coat the balls and place them on the lined baking tray.
8. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, then cool on a tray.
The cookies wil have a lovely cakey/brownie texture and will look super impressive for your guests.
9. Add some milk to your bowl and whizz it up for a chocolate milkshake to enjoy
Original recipe is from thewanderingmatilda.com
Like my page 'Kosi's Mix' on Facebook //www.facebook.com/pages/Kosis-Mix/114293402083479?ref=hl if you want to stay up to date with Thermie treats and recipe postings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Mum’s Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Omelette / Frittata (Basket Method For 1)
- Ham, Lentil & Kale Soup
- Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Ganache / Icing
- Raspberry and Banana Breakfast Loaf
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Magic Bean Cheesecake Balls
- Beetroot Brownies
- Pear Tart Fresh and Light (Donna Hay)
- Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi with Leek, Tomato, Capsicum Sauce
- Chicken, Rice and Greens Soup