- 230 g Butter, soft
- 260 g plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cardamon
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla, extract or paste
- 1 egg
- 170 g sugar, raw or white
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (fan)
Mill sugar 15sec/sp10
3. Remove 70g icing sugar and set aside
4. Add to remaining icing sugar, 1/4tso cardamon and 1/4tsp cinnamon and mix 5sec / sp10
5. Set aside coating mix in a medium sized bowl.
1. Without washing the bowl - add back in 70g icing sugar and butter. Mix 1min / sp4
2. Add all other biscuit ingredients - mix 10sec / sp3.5
3. Scrap down and repeat 10sec / sp3.5
4. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls, place on tray lined with baking paper, about 2-3 cm apart
5. Bake 12-15 minutes or until very lightly browned. Place biscuits onto a colling rack and cool for 5 minutes.
6. Gently roll warm biscuits in coating mixture and return to cooling rack. Alternatively you can dust tops only using a fine seive. Wait for 5 minutes and repeat.
7. Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
If your mix is quite soft you can pipe biscuts rather than roll into balls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)