- 400 g almond meal, 50g extra if required
- 360 g sugar raw
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Jam
- 50 g icing sugar
- Preheat Oven 160 degrees C fan forced.
Mill with MC on whole almonds in 200g batches for 15 sec/sp 7 or you can use store bought almond meal. Set aside.
Mill with MC on raw sugar in two batches 5 sec/sp 10. Return all sugar to the bowl add eggs one at a time mix 2-3mins/sp4. Add vanilla amd jam and mix 30 sec/sp 4.
Add in almond meal and mix with MC on 40 sec/sp 6. to form soft dough. If mixture is too soft you may need to a little more almond meal. Form heaped teaspoon full of dough into balls with damp hands and place on lined baking trays. Press down gently with a fork dusted in icing sugar.
Bake for 15-20 mins till light golden in colour. Cool on rack then dust with icing sugar. Store in airtight container. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Great biscuit for afternoon teas served with coffee or tea.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Bread n Butter Pudding W/Jam
- Cherry Bellini
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Christmas Cake (Dene's version)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Grans Boiled Fruitcake
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Rima's Petitfour
- Nannas Sponge Cake
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)