- 225 g Dark cooking chocolate
- 85 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
- 160 g plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 g macadamia nuts
- 125 g milk chocolate
- 75 g choc chips, Combinations of milk and white and dark or just plain milk
- extra choc chips
1h 15minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop nuts Speed 6 for 10 secs - set aside
2. Chop 125g Milk Chocolate speed 6 for 8 secs (you want it to be chunky pieces. Add with chopped nuts and add 75g choc chips also.
3. Chop 225g cooking chocolate speed 6 for 10 secs, scrape down side and add butter, cook 80 degrees speed 3 for approx 2 minutes (until melted and combined). Set aside to cool slightly. Wash and dry bowl.
4. Place butterfly in bowl, Add 2 eggs, sugar and vanilla, beat on speed 4 for 2 minutes or until frothy and thick.
5. Add sifteed flour and baking flour to egg mix, beat speed 3 for 10 secs
6. Add Melted chocolate and mix on speed 3 for 10 secs.
7. Add Choc chunks, chips and nuts and mix on speed 2 until combined. Mixture will be quite thick and you may need to take out butterfly to combine it properly.
8. Set aside cookie dough to firm up slightly (about 1/2 hr in fridge) then roll out balls and place on lined tray leaving about 5cm between each, slightly flatten and add extra choc chips. Bake for 15 minutes on 180 degrees until just cooked.
Allow to cool slightly on tray before transferring to cooling rack they will firm up as they cool.
Then try not to eat the lot while they are still warm..
I found it easier to roll dough into about a 5cm sausage shape then cut 1cm slices
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Bok choy and coconut curry