- 225 grams white sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 level tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 175 grams plain flour
- 45 grams dessicated coconut
- 100 grams sultanas
- 60 grams rice bubbles
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius and line 2 baking trays with non stick paper.
- Weigh sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. Wait 30 seconds for the sugar to settle and scrape down the sides of the TM bowl.
- Weigh butter and add vanilla to milled sugar and cream together for 1 minute on speed 4.
- Scrape down the side of the TM bowl if needed and add egg. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
- Weigh flour and coconut into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides of bowl if needed and add sultanas. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 2 on reverse.
- Using a heaped dessert spoon (or weigh cookie dough at 40g each), roll into balls and then roll in rice bubbles. Coat well. Place on trays allowing room to spread and bake for 15-20 minutes turning tray around half way through for even cooking. Remove from oven when cookie edges are starting to brown.
Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies
Cookie dough can be frozen before baking and baked cookies can also be frozen for easy school lunch snacks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice