- 125 gram Butter, cubed
- 125 gram Peanut Butter
- 125 gram honey
- 125 gram raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Weetbix
- 100 gram dark chocolate, in pieces or chips
- 40 gram Plain Wholemeal Flour
- 135 gram rolled oats
- 35 gram dessicated coconut
- 270 gram dried cranberries
- 20 gram chia seeds
- 55 gram sunflower/pepita/sesame seeds
- 1 egg
45minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 40min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 140 degrees for fan forced. Line a large slice tin with baking paper.
Add butter, peanut butter, honey, sugar, cinnamon and raw sugar to bowl. 2 mins 30/50 deg/speed 2
Add chocolate and weetbix in pieces to bowl. 6 sec/speed 5
Add all other ingredients. 1 min/speed 2
Pour immediately into slice tin and press firmly into sides. Flatten on top and ensure it looks smooth and well compressed. You can use the spatula for this, but a stainless steel dessert spoon also works well.
Place in oven to bake for 35-45 mins until brown and fragrant. Allow to cool on bench in tin, then place in refrigerater for an hour or two to chill. Slice into desired size with a sharp knife. I've sliced mine into small pieces for a toddler and ended up with 48.
Bars can be frozen, but will last in the fridge for a month (if you are very good and don't eat any!).
Accessories you need
You can add any dried fruit instead of cranberries.
Substitute weetbix for a cup of rice bubbles or other cereal.
Substitute peanut butter for any other nut butter.
Butter can be replaced with coconut oil or other fat.
Egg can be ommitted with a slightly crumblier result.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy pasta with seafood balls - Varoma complete meal
- Asian style chicken dumplings - Varoma complete meal
- Polenta topped braised beef cheek pies
- Nigella's Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Ice Coffee and Almond Cake
- Super Moist Whole Orange Cake
- Salmon, fennel and feta filo pie
- Jekyll and Hyde - the Champagne Cocktail
- Sneaky Zucchini Loaf
- Hidden Veggie Lunchbox Scrolls
- The Easiest Chocolate Cupcake
- Banana Bread
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese