- 180 grams Butter, soft or partially melted
- 95 grams brown sugar
- 190 grams castor sugar
- 3 banana's (large)
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 260 grams plain flour
- 1 level teaspoon bicarb soda
- 35 grams cocoa
- 100 grams walnuts
- 100 grams chocolate chips
1.Pre heat oven at 160 degrees. Place butter into TM bowl melt at 50 degrees speed 4 for 40 seconds.
2. Add sugars mix until smooth and creamey for 30 seconds on speed 5. Scrap down the sides.
3. Add banana and vanilla mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrap down the sides.
4. Add cocoa, flour, bicarb, walnuts, chocolate chips mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
5. Spread into a tin lined with baking paper and sprayed with canola oil.
6. Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, then leave to cool for a further hour before cutting into squares.
Choc banana brownies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins