- 95 grams raw sugar
- 1 carrot, roughly cut
- Apricots, handful
- 35 grams walnuts
- 150 grams SR flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 15 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams unsalted butter, cubed
- craisins, handful
- 85 grams choc chips
- 125 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
- 30 grams unsalted butter cubed
- 250 grams TM icing sugar
- 1 tsp hot water
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees C and grease & line a 23cm square tin.
Add Carrot, Walnuts and Apricots to TM Bowl and chop for 4-5 seconds on speed 6. Set aside
Add Butter and process for 30 seconds on speed 5.
Add all remaining ingredients into TM Bowl except Craisins and Choc Chips, mix for 10-15 speed 5.
Add Choc Chips and Craisins to TM Bowl and mix on for 3-4 seconds on speed 4.
Spread mixture evenly into prepared tin. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.
Place all ingredients into TM Bowl and mix for 12 seconds on speed 4-5, scrape down and mix for a further 15 seconds on speed 5.
Spread mixture on top of the cooled slice.
CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
Pecans nuts can be used instead of walnuts if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing