- 100 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 95 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 290 grams SR flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 175 grams choc chips
Preheat oven to 160 Degrees (FanForced). Line baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
Place raw sugar in mixing bowl and mill 3 sec/speed 9
Add butter, vanilla & brown sugar 15 secs/speed 6, scrape down sides of bowl
Add egg 20 secs/speed 3, scrape down bowl
Add SR flour & salt mix 10 secs/speed 3
Add Choc Chips mix 10 secs//speed 3
Roll teaspoon of mixture into balls, place onto prepared trays, allow for spreading.
Bake 10-12 mins
Choc Chip Cookies
Accessories you need
Ingrediants can be doubled to make a double batch
Cookie dough can be frozen, raw or cooked
Use a variety of choc chips - white, caramel or chocolate
Recipe is converted from the Tullamore & District Schools Centenary Cookbook & has been enjoyed by family & friends for many years, I hope you like it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Caramel Peanut Snack Bar - No bake
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars
- Raw Lamington Snack Bars
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Pine Lime Whip
- Rainbow Slice
- Healthified DIY Muesli Bars - Dairy & Nut Free
- Fluffy Finger Buns
- DIY Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Choc Chip Brownie Slice