- 400 g zucchini
- 300 g castor sugar
- 500 g SR flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 200 g oil
- 200 g Chic chips
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Roughly chop zucchini and blend for 10 seconds on speed 6.
2. Add all remaining ingredients (except choc chips) and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, using spatula to assist.
3. Add choc chips, if using, and combine on reverse for 10 seconds on speed 4
4. Pour batter into two loaf tins and bake at 180 deg for 60 minutes.
Choc chip zucchini cake
Accessories you need
Works just as well without choc chips and can be served sliced and spread with butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites