- 400 g zucchini
- 300 g castor sugar
- 500 g SR flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 200 g oil
- 200 g Chic chips
8Recipe is created for
1. Roughly chop zucchini and blend for 10 seconds on speed 6.
2. Add all remaining ingredients (except choc chips) and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, using spatula to assist.
3. Add choc chips, if using, and combine on reverse for 10 seconds on speed 4
4. Pour batter into two loaf tins and bake at 180 deg for 60 minutes.
Choc chip zucchini cake
Accessories you need
Works just as well without choc chips and can be served sliced and spread with butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤