- 400 g zucchini
- 300 g castor sugar
- 500 g SR flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 200 g oil
- 200 g Chic chips
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Roughly chop zucchini and blend for 10 seconds on speed 6.
2. Add all remaining ingredients (except choc chips) and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, using spatula to assist.
3. Add choc chips, if using, and combine on reverse for 10 seconds on speed 4
4. Pour batter into two loaf tins and bake at 180 deg for 60 minutes.
Choc chip zucchini cake
Accessories you need
Works just as well without choc chips and can be served sliced and spread with butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkey Stuffing
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Fudgey Fruit and Nut Slice
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni