- 1 package Crown Mints
- 1 package Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Coconut
- 395 grams condensed milk (1 can)
- 200 gram block of milk cooking chocolate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz mints (tip 1) for 5 sec / sp 8.
2. Add biscuits and chop for 3 sec / sp 6.
3. Add cocoa and coconut and mix for 3 sec / sp 4 and scrape down.
4. Add condensed milk and combine for 30 sec / sp 4 (tip 2).
5. Roll into balls and refrigerate to set.
6. Once set, melt chocolate (tip 3) by blitzing for 5 sec / sp 7 and melting for 5 min / 50 / sp 2 or in microwave in glass bowl in 30 seconds intervals, stirring in between.
7. Coat balls in the melted chocolate and refrigerate to set.
8. Decorate as you wish with green icing, or a crushed peppermint crisp as examples.
Accessories you need
Tip 1 - Use uncoated mints, not with the hard outer shell - I use the Woolworth Select Crown Mints in the lolly aisle.
Tip 2 - The combining time will depend on how well you empty the can, room temperature etc. If it's cold, the milk might be difficult to mix a second time, so may be easier doing it by hand in a mixing bowl so you don't put the blades under too much strain.
Tip 3 - Quantity will depend on the size of the balls, but I make 50 smallish ones and use an extra half block of chocolate. If you do bigger, almost runball sized balls, say 30, one block of chocolate is enough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble
- Grandma Kath's Shortbread
- Varoma Honey Chicken and Non-Fried Rice
- Tracy's Rumballs
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Spicy Chicken Kebabs
- Easy Meatloaf
- Three Cheese Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Chicken Rissoles
- Tracy's Traditional Rock Cakes
- Tracy's Chocolate Fudge Cake/Cupcakes
- Tracy's CWA Yo-yo's or melting moments