- 100 g ms Almond Meal
- 100 g ms Spelt Flour
- 100 g ms Raw Sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 lemon rind
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- Extra Icing Sugar and Almonds
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Lemon Rind and Raw Sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 Seconds on Speed 9.
2. Add all the dry ingredients and mix together for 8 Seconds on Speed 6.
3. Add Vanilla, Egg and Oil and mix together for 10 Seconds on Speed 4.
4. Set dial to Closed Lid Position and mix for 30 Seconds on Interval Speed
5. Form small balls and roll into extra icing mixture then place an almond in the middle of the biscuit pressing down slightly.
6. Bake in a pre-heated 180C oven for 15 Minutes or until ready.
If you wish to make these biscuits Gluten Free - Use 200gms of Almond Meal and omit the Spelt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies