- 200 g raw sugar
- 140 g avocado
- 230 g Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 40 g cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package cream cheese
- 40 g raw sugar, milled to icing
- 5 tablespoon pureed cooked cauliflower, cooled
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
MIx sugar on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
Add avocado, milk, vanilla, and balsamic vinegar and mix for another 5 - 15 seconds on speed 5.
Turn speed down to 4 and add eggs one at a time through MC hole until completely incorporated.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 5 seconds speed 5. Scrape down bowl and mix again for another 5 - 10 seconds.
Bake at 175 fan forced for 15 to 20 minutes.
Let cool and frost.
For the icing place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 8.
Scrape down bowl half way through.
For the Muffins
These muffins are not like "normal" light muffins. They are quite a heavy batter but the flavour is awesome. If you would like the batter slightly less heavy just add a bit more milk.
make sure they are cooled completely before you eat them as the avocado flavour hangs on when they are warm. (kids might not like that)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)