- 400 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 60 g Copha
- 1.5 cups --- dried apricots
- 2 tbsp white rum, (malibu / bacardi etc)
- 1/2 cup Coconut, desicated
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 100g Milk Arrowroot Biscuit
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Toast almonds in oven, approx 5 minutes at 180 degrees or until slighly golden
- Place Arrowroot biscuits into TMX bowl and chop 6 seconds, speec 7. Set aside.
Add apricots to TMX bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 5. repeat if needed to get a rough chop.
Set aside in seperate bowl.
Add rum to apricots and allow to soak in while completing the next step.
- Add copha and white chocolate to TMX bowl. Melt for 5 mins, 60 degrees, speed 2. Check halfway through to ensure even melting.
Add chopped Apricots, biscuit crumbs, coconut and toasted almonds to TMX bowl. Combine 10 seconds, REVERSE speed 4.
Transfer into a lined slice tin and place in fridge to set.
While slice is setting add dark chocolate pieces into TMX bowl and melt 5 mins, 60 degrees speed 2.
Once melted remove slice from fridge, pour melted choc over and spread to evenly cover slice.
You can add any extra decorations if desired such as melted white choc or coconut sprinkled on top.
Allow to set in fridge for 1 hr before slicing into pieces.
This is my mums recipe which I have converted to Thermomix. This would have to be my all time favourite slice. I hope you like it as much as I do
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake