THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g black sapote, very ripe, skinned and deseeded
- 200 g sweet potato, washed, unpeeled, cut into large chunks
- 70 g tahini
- 70 g Sweetener of choice
- 30 g cacao powder, raw
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 50-100 g dark chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a square slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Add black sapote, sweet potato and tahini to mixing bowl.
Combine 20 secs/speed 6. Scrape down side of bowl and combine further 20secs/speed 6.
- Add in all remaining ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips and combine 30secs/speed 5 or until smooth.
- Pour into prepared tin and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 mins, or until cooked in the center. Be careful not to overbake.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Nuttella Buttercream
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP, GAPS)
- Golden Milk (with fresh ginger and turmeric)
- Red Lentil Falafels
- GAPS Intro Pancakes
- Nanna's Cheesecake
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes
- Chocolate Almond Pulp Brownies
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Chocolate Hummus
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Never try another hummus again!