THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g black sapote, very ripe, skinned and deseeded
- 200 g sweet potato, washed, unpeeled, cut into large chunks
- 70 g tahini
- 70 g Sweetener of choice
- 30 g cacao powder, raw
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 50-100 g dark chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a square slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
Add black sapote, sweet potato and tahini to mixing bowl.
Combine 20 secs/speed 6. Scrape down side of bowl and combine further 20secs/speed 6.
- Add in all remaining ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips and combine 30secs/speed 5 or until smooth.
- Pour into prepared tin and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 mins, or until cooked in the center. Be careful not to overbake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- White bean dip
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN