- 450 g ms water
- 500 g ms sugar
- 250 g ms butter chopped
- 40 g ms cocoa
- 1 teaspoon bi carb soda
- 440 g SR flour
- 4 eggs
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Grease a deep 27cm x 33cm baking tray and line base with baking paper
Place water, sugar, cocoa, bi carb and butter in TM bowl and cook 10mins 100deg sp4
Transfer into a large bowl and allow to cool too room temperature (37deg)
When cooled return to TM bowl and add flour and eggs. Mix 4mins sp 7 or until mixture becomes paler in colour
Pour into baking tray and cook in moderate (180deg) oven for about 45mins
Allow to stand in pan for 10 mins before turning out onto a cooling rack.
Decorate with Chocolate Fudge Frosting
This is a very liquid cake batter!
Can be divided between two round spring form pans for baking
Buttermilk can be used instead of water
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Zucchini Hommus
- Apricot Crumble Slice
- caramel bundt cake
- Upside Down Tamarillo Cake
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cup Cakes with Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
- Double Choc Chip Cake with Fudge Frosting
- Apple Cake and Custard Slice
- Gingerbread House
- Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken Loaf with Orange Sauce and Spring Vegetables
- Chilli Oil
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting