- 100 g butter (soft)
- 190 g raw sugar
- 200 g SR flour
- 20 g Cacao or cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 g water
- 4 eggs
- 1 package milk chocolate melts
- 1 package white chocolate melts
- Butter and flour your cakepop tin and preheat oven on 180 degrees.
- Place raw sugar into Thermomix and blitz spd 9/3 seconds
- Insert butterfly and add soft butter. Mix on spd 3/10 seconds. Scrape down sides and mix on spd 3/30 seconds.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat on spd 3/10 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat.
- Add SR flour and cacao powder and mix on spd 3/10 seconds.
- Add water and mix on spd 4/15 seconds.
- Put a spoonful of mixture into each cakepop hole just to fill them, do not overflow them. Put the lid of the cakepop maker on the top and join them together with the silicone clips.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Some of the cake will overflow out the top of the hole, and this is okay.
- Once the 20 minutes is up, test a cake by inserting a skewer. If it comes out clean your cakes are done. If not, cook for a further couple of minutes.
- Once cooked, take the top of the cakepop maker off, and tip the balls onto a wire rack to cool. Allow them to cool completely before going to the next step.
* If you have mixture left over, cook more cakepops.
Now your cakepops have cooled, its time to insert the sticks.
- Clean up your cakepops by rubbing your finger over them gently to make them a little smooth and take of any overflowed bits.
- Melt about a quarter of a packet of milk chocolate in the thermomix . Spd 3/70 degrees/5 minutes or until melted.
- Insert a stick in the melted chocolate about 1cm up the stick. Put the chocolate end of the stick into a cakepop. Place it on a plate and repeat. Once you have finished all the cakepops put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes. The chocolate will set, and your balls will be nice and cold for the next step.
- Dont washout your bowl, you will melt more chocolate in it later.
Once the 30 mins are up, leave your cakepops in the freezer and melt the rest of the milk chocolate using the same Thermomix as last time. The chocolate from last time will just re-melt, this is fine. Spd 3/70 degrees/5 minutes or until melted.
- Once all the chocolate is melted, grab out your cakepops from the freezer and work quickly.
- Dip each cakepop in chocolate and coat well. Spin them around until the excess chocolate stops dripping. Stand them up in a stand like I have (got this one from Woolworths in a cakepop making kit), or sit them down, on top of the ball (so the stick is coming up in the air). Sprinkle them with 100 & 1000's while the chocolate is still wet.
- To make white chocolate ones, wash out your thermomix and melt the white chocolate and repeat.
Step 1 - Making cakepops
Step 2 - Inserting stick
Step 3 - Icing cakepops
- Use an egg carton as a stand if you dont have a cakepop stand
- Make sure your cakepops are cold before dipping in chocolate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Lemonade Scones
- Apricot and White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Sausage Rolls-with hidden veggies
- Chicken, Corn and Risoni Soup
- Mini Zucchini Slice Bites
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Gluten Free Crunchy Museli
- Garlic, Herb and Chilli Pizza Base
- Curried Chicken Soup
- Pikelets with a Twist
- Crunchy Mexican Chicken Nuggets
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice
- Pickled beetroot