- 3 carrots
- 1 orange
- 190 g sugar
- 180 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 30 g golden syrup
- 230 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 25 g cocoa
- 180 g Milk
- 100 g Butter
- 150 g milk chocolate
Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Grate carrots on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
2. Peel orange rind and add to TM bowl with sugar. Blend for 5 seconds on speed 7.
3. Add butter to TM bowl and cream with sugar for 10 seconds on speed 7.
4. Add eggs and golden syrup and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7.
5. Add all other ingredients, mix for 10 seconds on speed 5, scrape down bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7.
6. Pour into ring cake tin and bake for 50 min at 180 degrees
1. Grate chocolate on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
2. Add butter and melt together - 50 degrees, 3 minutes, speed 1.
You can either wait for icing to harden and spread on cake, or pour over a cool cake.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life