- 150 g coconut cream
- 10 g Chocolate Chai Tea, (From T2)
- 1 vanilla bean, Cut into pieces
- 70 g olive oil
- 70-100 g Rapadura/coconut Sugar
- 150 g Unbleached White or Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 50 g Dark Chocolate (70-90%), Break into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Exract, (Optional)
1. Put 100g coconut cream, chocolate Chai tea and the vanilla bean into the mixing bowl, 4min/80deg/sp2
2. Add rest of coconut cream and olive oil (this will help cool the mixture before adding the eggs) to mixing bowl and mix 20sec/sp8. The tea and the vanilla bean should now be in small bits
3. Add the rest of the ingredients making sure to put the eggs in last. Mix together 30sec/sp5
4. Spoon mixture into 2 x 6 or 1 x 12 muffin tray. Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes. Take out of the pan straight away.
Try putting the dark chocolate in at step 1 and not in step 3
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies