- 150 g coconut cream
- 10 g Chocolate Chai Tea, (From T2)
- 1 vanilla bean, Cut into pieces
- 70 g olive oil
- 70-100 g Rapadura/coconut Sugar
- 150 g Unbleached White or Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 50 g Dark Chocolate (70-90%), Break into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Exract, (Optional)
1. Put 100g coconut cream, chocolate Chai tea and the vanilla bean into the mixing bowl, 4min/80deg/sp2
2. Add rest of coconut cream and olive oil (this will help cool the mixture before adding the eggs) to mixing bowl and mix 20sec/sp8. The tea and the vanilla bean should now be in small bits
3. Add the rest of the ingredients making sure to put the eggs in last. Mix together 30sec/sp5
4. Spoon mixture into 2 x 6 or 1 x 12 muffin tray. Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes. Take out of the pan straight away.
Try putting the dark chocolate in at step 1 and not in step 3
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)