- 50 g almonds
- 200 g raw sugar
- 200 g butter at room termperature
- 3 eggs
- 270 g Self Raising Flour
- 40 g Milk
- 150 g dark chocolate chips or pieces
- 25 g slithered almonds
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees c. Line base and sides of a 20 cm cake tin with baking paper
Place almonds in bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill for 3 – 4 seconds on speed 9.
Add butter and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5
With blades running at speed 5 add eggs through hole in lid – should take 30 seconds – 1 minute
Add flour, reserved almonds and milk and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5
Add chocolate chips and mix for 10 seconds, reverse speed 3
Pour into prepared tin and sprinkle with slivered almonds and bake for 45 mins - 1 hour. Cover with foil half way through cooking to stop browning
Allow to cool for 5 minutes before turning out of tin to cool on wire rack
Chocolate Chip and Almond Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Parsnip, Carrot and Chickpea Stew
- Parsnip, Carrot and Zucchini Frittata
- Parsnip, Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Orange and Raspberry Puddings
- Curried Parsnip Soup
- Silverbeet, Leek and Gruyere Tart
- Silverbeet and Lamb Rogan Josh
- Banana and Pecan Cake
- Thai Chicken and Quinoa Patties
- Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Salmon Fish Cakes
- Pork Hongroise