- 220 grams Butter, cubed
- 90 grams raw sugar
- 50 grams sweeteded condensed milk
- 260 grams Plain Flour.
- 5 grams baking powder
- 100 grams chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 190 deg.
Line biscuit trays with non stick baking paper.
Place sugar into TM bowl and mill 5 seconds, speed 9.
Add cubed butter to the sugar, mix 30 seconds, speed 4 or until light and fluffy.
Add all other ingredients except chocolate chips, mix 45 seconds, until combined.
Add choclate chips to the dough using again or 15 seconds until mixed through.
Tip mixture out of the TM bowl and onto non slip Thermomat. Roll dough into large teaspoon size balls and flatten on baking trays to desired size of biscuit.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 mins or until golden brown in colour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake