- 150 g Quinoa flakes
- 50 g oats
- 125 g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 175 g Butter, cubed
- 150 g Soft brown sugar
- 50 g Milk
- 25 g quinoa
- 150 g choc chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Quinoa flakes, oats, flour and baking powder into bowl and mill 15seconds/speed 10. Place aside
- add butter and sugar to bowl and cream 15 seconds/speed 5, scrape down bowl and repeat 15 seconds/speed 5.
- Add milk to the bowl. Put blades on speed 2 and add dry ingredients by the spoonful until combined. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- add quinoa and choc chips and mix on 15 seconds/ speed 2
- pour mixture out onto glad wrap or baking paper and shape into log, Wrap and chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- slice the log into 1 cm slices ad spread out onto trays. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack and leave to cool competely.
Chocolate Chip Quinoa Biscuits
Use 50g chocolate, 50g raisins, 50g pne nuts for a fruit and nut take on the biscuit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes