- 250g milk chocolate
- 395g Tin condensed Milk
- 70g sultanas
- 70g peanuts
- 90g rice bubbles
8h 0minPreparation 6h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Chop chocolate for 10 seconds on speed 10
Add condensed milkand cook for 4 minutesat 50 degrees on speed 3.
Add peanuts, sultanas and rice bubbles and mix on speed 3 for 15 seconds on reverse
Press mixture into prepared lamington pan and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into pieces to serve.
Accessories you need
Can use any nuts instead of peanuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian