Chocolate fudge slice
- 250g milk chocolate
- 395g tin condensed milk
- 70g sultanas
- 70g peanuts
- 90g Rice bubbles
2h 6minPreparation 6h 0minBaking/Cooking 2h 0min
8Recipe is created for
Chop chocolate for 10 seconds on speed 10
Add condensed milkand cook for 4 minutesat 50 degrees on speed 3.
Add peanuts, sultanas and rice bubbles and mix on speed 3 for 15 seconds on reverse
Press mixture into prepared lamington pan and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into pieces to serve.
Accessories you need
Can use any nuts instead of peanuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breastfeeding (Lactation) Bikkies
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Jam tart daisies
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Apricot Bites Paleo
- Chewy Choc-Chunk Slice