Chocolate fudge slice
- 250g milk chocolate
- 395g tin condensed milk
- 70g sultanas
- 70g peanuts
- 90g Rice bubbles
2h 6minPreparation 6h 0minBaking/Cooking 2h 0min
8Recipe is created for
Chop chocolate for 10 seconds on speed 10
Add condensed milkand cook for 4 minutesat 50 degrees on speed 3.
Add peanuts, sultanas and rice bubbles and mix on speed 3 for 15 seconds on reverse
Press mixture into prepared lamington pan and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into pieces to serve.
Accessories you need
Can use any nuts instead of peanuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Hot (Cross) Buns Grain, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar FREE
- Nutella Cookies
- Diabetic Friendly Date and Chocolate Brownies
- Diabetic Friendly Banana and Fig Bread
- Lime, coconut and macadamia cake with a lime glaze.
- Rainbow Slice
- Mixed berry Shortcake
- Irish soda bread muffins
- Peanut Butter Slice No Bake