- 250g milk chocolate
- 395g Tin condensed Milk
- 70g sultanas
- 70g peanuts
- 90g rice bubbles
8h 0minPreparation 6h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Chop chocolate for 10 seconds on speed 10
Add condensed milkand cook for 4 minutesat 50 degrees on speed 3.
Add peanuts, sultanas and rice bubbles and mix on speed 3 for 15 seconds on reverse
Press mixture into prepared lamington pan and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into pieces to serve.
Accessories you need
Can use any nuts instead of peanuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake