- 1 lemon rind
- 200 gram sugar
- 200 gram water
- 200 gram Butter
- 200 gram chocolate milk or dark
- 25 gram cocoa
- 400 gram plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 eggs
- 125 gram Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Lemon rind dried
- 60 gram sugar
- 600 gram cream
Preheat oven 180 degress and place cupcake holders into tin
Place sugar and rind 10 secons speed 10
add butter chopped, water, chocolate chopped and cocoa and cook for 7 mins 100 degress or until melted and hot.
add remaing ingredients and combine on speed 7 0r 8 until smooth
pour mixutre into cupcake pans and bake for 20 minutes
Remove from oven and cool
cut circle from top of cake and pipe with Lemon Whipped Cream. Place top back on. Enjoy.
Lemon Whipped Cream
Place lemon rind and sugar into bowl 10 seconds speed 10
Insert butterfly add cream and whip unitl firm peaks about 30 seconds.
place into piping back and pipe as required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)