- 250 grams plain flour
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 15 grams cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 level teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 70 grams oil
- 15 grams white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 250 grams water
Preheat oven on 180 degrees.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl.
Mix for 10 seconds/speed 5.
Scrape sides of bowl.
Mix for a further 30 seconds / speed 5.
For a cake - Pour into lined and greased square cake tin and bake for 45 minutes.
For cup cakes / small muffins - pour mixture into silicone muffin tray (or whatever you prefer) & bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven. Allow to cool. Turn out.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)