- 60 grams Butter, Unsalted
- 425 grams Can Pears, In Natural juice
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 320 grams SR flour
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 150 grams chocolate bits
Recipe is created for
Preheat your oven to 180 degress. Place raw sugar into the mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Place Butter into the the TM bowl, 1-2 mins/50 degress/speed 4.
Add pears and the juice then blend until smooth with the MC on 5 sec/ speed 7.
Add Raw sugar, SR Flour, cocoa powder and eggs 6 sec/speed 5.
Add chocolate bits 6 sec/ speed 4.
Pour mixture in to 12 muffin tins and cook at 180 degress for 10-12mins.
Chocolate Pear muffins
Adjust the amount of sugar if you are using ripe pears.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- 7 layer bars