- 250 grams Mixed nuts of choice
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 150 grams nut butter of choice
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 45 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 40 grams Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Bee Pollen (optional)
- 1 tablespoon LSA
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop nuts into a crumb. 5 seconds on speed 6 and a few more seconds if needed. Set aside.
2. Melt butter and coconut oil into a liquid. 2 minutes at 80 degrees on should do it.
3. Add nuts from step 1 and all other ingredients into mixing bowl. Combine on for 10 speed 5. Wipe down sides of bowl and repeat until mixed thoroughly.
4. Shape the mixture into bite sized balls and roll in cacao, coconut or chia seeds. Alternatively press into a slice tin and refridgerate for a bit before slicing.
Accessories you need
> For a dairy free version replace the butter with coconut oil
> If the mixture is too runny place it in the fridge to cool slightly before shaping into balls or add some chia seeds
> If the mixture is too dry add more coconut oil
> You can add seeds to this recipe also, just up the liquid content slightly if adding more dry ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)