- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 30 g Coconut, shredded or desicated
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 80 g raw sugar
- 220 g sugar raw
- 90 g condensed milk
- 10 g cocoa
- 30 g Butter
- 70 g Coconut, shredded or desicated
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 180°C
Place cubed butter in bowl and melt for 3mins/60°/speed 2
scrape bowl and repeat if required
Place into preheated oven for 25mins
prepare while base is baking.......Place sugar in bowl and mill 15sec/speed 9
[[wysiwyg_imageupload:654:]]No need to wash and dry bowl between base and topping if the base has been well scraped. If base batter sticks to the blades, give the blades a spin on speed 7 for a second or 2 to flick to side of bowl for easy scraping.
Use baking paper over base and topping so you can smooth out slice with hands to make even layers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Melting Moments
- Plum Torte
- Artichoke Dip
- Rich Vanilla Bean Icecream
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup
- Italian Style Meatloaf with rich porcini sauce
- Pear and Apple Chutney
- MULLED WINE AND PEAR SORBET
- Stir fry Rice Noodles with Chicken and Prawns
- Steamed Prawn and Chicken Dumplings
- Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks
- Chocolate Crackles