- 125 grams Nuttelex/Butter, (use butter if not dairy intolerant)
- 1 --- Cup of Dark Chocolate Bits, try to use good quality couveture chocolate.
- 1 --- caster sugar (1 cup)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 package plain flour (1 cup)
- ¼ self raising flour (1 cup)
- 1/3 cocoa powder (1 cup)
- 1/3 Drinking chocolate, dusting
Combine Nuttelex and 1/2 cup choc bits in the TM bowl for 2 to 3 minutes , 50C until smooth. Add the sugar and eggs and stir.
Stir flours, cocoa over chocolate mixture. Add remaining 1/2 cup choc bits. Stir gently to combine speed soft].
Spread mixture into pan. Bake slice for 22 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool completely in pan
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Dust slice with chocolate. Cut into pieces. Serve.
Adapted from recipe on Taste website for Gluten Free Chocolate Slice.
If wanting to make Gluten Free use Gluten Free flours & use 1 teaspoon of Xanthum Gum at Step 3 when you add flour and cocoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread