- 30 g Butter
- 4 Weetbix (approx 55 g)
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 150 g self raising flour
- 40 g coconut
8Recipe is created for
Weigh in butter and melt for 1 minute 30 sec at 80C, speed 1
Add Weetbix and crush on Speed 5-6 for 3-5 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 6 (stop and scrape down at 15 seconds if not coming together)
Press into lamington tray or square cake pan lined with baking paper (or even better, a silicone one doesn’t need lining!) and bake at 170C for 15 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties