- 30 g Butter
- 4 Weetbix (approx 55 g)
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 150 g self raising flour
- 40 g coconut
Weigh in butter and melt for 1 minute 30 sec at 80C, speed 1
Add Weetbix and crush on Speed 5-6 for 3-5 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 6 (stop and scrape down at 15 seconds if not coming together)
Press into lamington tray or square cake pan lined with baking paper (or even better, a silicone one doesn’t need lining!) and bake at 170C for 15 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto