- 90 grams raw sugar
- 145 grams soft butter
- 140 grams self-raising flour
- 100 grams desicated cocnut
- 20 grams cocoa
- 4 Weetbix, crushed
- 20 grams butter, melted
- 180 grams icing sugar
- 30 grams Milk
- 40 grams cocoa
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven 180 and grease laminton tray.
1. Mill raw sugar 10sec sp9. Set aside in a bowl.
2. Melt butter 40sec 50deg sp 4.
3. Scrap edges, add sugar, SR Flour, coconut, cocoa and Weetbix 40sec sp3. Or until all combined.
Bake in oven for 20mins on 180.
Once slice has cooled start icing.
1. Melt butter 40sec 50deg sp4.
2. Add all other ingredients 40sec sp4. Add more milk if needed. The mixture should make a stiff paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake