- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 125 grams Maple syrup
- 80 grams apple sauce
- 85 grams Coconut oil, melted, cooled
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams white spelt flour
- 50 grams raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 260 grams No-fat Greek yoghurt, to serve
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
1. Preheat oven 180°C. Grease twelve 80ml (1/3 cup) capacity muffin pans.
2. Add zucchini to bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Add remaining ingredients except for Greek yoghurt and combine 7 sec/speed 5. Spoon amount prepared muffins pans. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, to make the chocolate sauce combine the maple syrup and cacao powder in a small bowl until smooth.
4. Divide warm mini cakes among plates. Drizzle with sauce and serve with yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake