THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 125 grams Butter, Softened
- 115 grams raw sugar
- 345 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 --- egg
- 75 grams custard powder
- 70 grams Goji Berries dried
- 30 grams Glacé cherries (Green), halfed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Butter & Sugar in Thermomix Bowl.
Speed 7, 8 Seconds
Scapre down sides. Add flour & Custard Powder. 5 Sec speed 5
Add Goji Berries & Cherreies. 10 Sec, speed 2.
Turn Dough out onto Thermomat or bench & bring together to a ball. (Dough may resblmes breadcrums at this stage)
Shape into a long sausage shape approx 58cm (length of Mat)
Using the spatula make 24 portions into dough & slice through.
Place rounds of dough on a baking tray, lined with baking baking. Leave at least 3cm gap between cookies.
Bake for 12mins 180.c
Great Christmas Treats!!!!!
Replaces Cherries with Cranberries or Crasians
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- Savoury HOT CROSS Rolls
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Nougat
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤