- 150 grams white sugar
- 120 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 320 grams dark chocolate, Block chocolate broken into chunks
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add white and brown sugar to TM bowl and pulverise 10 secs/sp 9.
2. Add butter and chop 5 secs/sp 4.
3. Add butterfly and cream sugar and butter 5 secs/sp 4.
4. Scrape down sides and cream for a further 5 secs if necessary.
5. Remove butterfly, add eggs and vanilla extract.
6. Mix 5 secs/sp 4.
7. Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix 10 secs/sp 4.
8. Scrape down sides and mix for a further 5-10 secs if necessary.
9. Fold in choc chip chunks.
10. Place rounded spoonfuls on baking tray lined with baking paper and cook for 8-10 minutes 180 degrees, fan forced oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing