- 200 grams Ripe bananas (about 2), cut into pieces
- 150 grams Green Apple (cored) (1-2), quartered
- 130 grams unsalted butter, cubed
- 130 grams caster sugar
- 2 --- Eggs, Large
- 220 grams plain flour
- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 level teaspoons cinnamon
- 100 grams buttermilk
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
1h 42minPreparation 12minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease a deep-sided loaf tin (25x10x11 cm)
2. Place ripe bananas and apple pieces into mixing bowl and process 6 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3. Add unsalted butter and Caster Sugar and mix 20 sec/speed 4
4. Add eggs and mix 10 sec/speed 4. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
5. Add Plain flour, Baking powder, Bicarbonate of Soda, Cinnamon, Buttermilk and vanilla extract and combine 20 sec/speed 4.
6. Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake 45 - 50 minutes 170 C fan forced (180C normal oven) or until skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool 10 minutes or so then turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
Apple and Banana Bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies