THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 bananas, large
- 140 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 150 grams White Choc Chips
- 150 grams dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 180'C, Greese and line a loaf tin with Baking paper
Peel Bananas, break in half and put into bowl, Put on lid and measuring cup, mix for 5 sec/spd 5
Add coconut oil and raw sugar, combind at 1 min/50'C/spd 1
Scrape down sides of bowl and add 2 eggs. Mix 5 sec/spd 4
Add to the bowl, Bread improver, baking powder, vanilla essence, cinnamon, mixed spice and G.F S.R Flour mix 15sec/spd 5
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add White choc chips and cranberries, mix 15 sec/ spd 3
Scrape out bowl into prepared loaf tin, bake at 180'C for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool before wrapping in a teatowel or baking paper and tie with a ribbon to gift to that special someone on christmas morning!
Dried cranberries may be subsituted with Mixed dried fruit.
This can be made with Normal Self Raising flour.
This can be made the evening before and stored whole in an airtight container overnght.
Perfect warm or toasted and served with strawberry Jam!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Beetroot Relish
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Apple Mini Muffins
- Nigella’s Traditional Christmas Cake
- Raw Christmas Fruit Cake
- Cinnamon Holly Biscuits
- Loukoumades. Greek doughnuts
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge