THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 bananas, large
- 140 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 150 grams White Choc Chips
- 150 grams dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 180'C, Greese and line a loaf tin with Baking paper
Peel Bananas, break in half and put into bowl, Put on lid and measuring cup, mix for 5 sec/spd 5
Add coconut oil and raw sugar, combind at 1 min/50'C/spd 1
Scrape down sides of bowl and add 2 eggs. Mix 5 sec/spd 4
Add to the bowl, Bread improver, baking powder, vanilla essence, cinnamon, mixed spice and G.F S.R Flour mix 15sec/spd 5
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add White choc chips and cranberries, mix 15 sec/ spd 3
Scrape out bowl into prepared loaf tin, bake at 180'C for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool before wrapping in a teatowel or baking paper and tie with a ribbon to gift to that special someone on christmas morning!
Dried cranberries may be subsituted with Mixed dried fruit.
This can be made with Normal Self Raising flour.
This can be made the evening before and stored whole in an airtight container overnght.
Perfect warm or toasted and served with strawberry Jam!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- GF Apple Crumble Cake. Modified from Irish Apple Crumble Cake thanks Donal Skehan!
- Apple, Oat & Sultana cookies
- Breakfast Bliss
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Power Protein Balls
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding
- White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies