- 275 g warm water
- 5 level tsp instant dried yeast
- 550 g white bakers flour
- 1 pinch sea salt flake
- 2 heaped tablespoons milk powder
- 2 level tbsp bread improver
- 65 g raw sugar
- 50 g Butter, soft
- 2 heaped tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 100 g Butter, soft
- 300 g thickened cream
- 220 g brown sugar
- 140 g Butter
- 2 level tbsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add scroll ingredients to bowl in order they are listed
Blend for 30 seconds on speed 4
Knead for 8min
Leave wrapped in thermomat for 15min to rest
Unwrap and punch out any air bubbles
Roll into rectangle shape
- Add cinnamon and soft butter to bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 4 until smooth paste
Spread evenly over dough leaving one long edge clean approx 1"
- Roll tightly from one long edge towards the clean edge keeping to creat an even log
Using a piece of cotton, bring it under the log and cross over the cotton and pull tight to cut a nice even scroll portion
Continue to cut entire log using this method and place on baking tray not touching
Bake for approx 15-20 min on 180 degree oven until golden
- Place all sauce ingredients into bowl and cook for 8min on 80 degrees speed 3
Pour hot sauce over cooked scrolls
Jar leftover sauce to have on other desserts
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life