- 120 g plain flour
- 40 g SR flour
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g unsalted butter, cubed and chilled
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, extract
- 1 egg
- 60 g caster sugar
- Zest and juice 2 limes
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 200 g caster sugar
- 200 g mascarpone cheese
- 4 eggs
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Butter a 30cm flan tin with removable base and set aside.
Place flours, coconut and butter into mixing bowl and mix for 6 sec/speed 6.
Add vanilla, egg and sugar and mix for 5 sec/speed 5.
Knead for 10-15 sec//[corn].
Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
Roll out thinly between layers of floured baking paper. Gently line the flan tin, prick base with a fork and freeze for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 200ºC.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and cool completely.
Reduce oven temperature to 160ºC.
To make filling place zests and sugar into clean mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 9.
Add cheese and whisk for 10 sec/speed 4.
Reduce blades to speed 3 and add the juices through the hole in lid and eggs, 1 at a time until blended for around 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again for 10 sec/speed 4.
Pour into cooled pastry base and bake for 30-40 minutes until just set in centre.
Dust with icing sugar and serve with a dollop of mascarpone cheese.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours