- 400 g overripe bananas
- 100 g walnut halves
- 80 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground or grated nutmeg
- 320 g Wholemeal spelt flour (or Self Raising Flour), Add baking powder if using spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder, Only required if using spelt flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 120 g Milk (cow, almond, rice etc.)
- 50 g Coconut Oil (or substitute oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees fan forced.
Line a large bread/loaf tin with baking paper.
Add banana into bowl then mash on Speed 5 , 5 secs or until desired consistency.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Mix on Speed 4 for 15 seconds until ingredients are just combined.
Pour mixture into loaf tin and cook for approximately 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Banana and Walnut Bread
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites