- 400 g overripe bananas
- 100 g walnut halves
- 80 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground or grated nutmeg
- 320 g Wholemeal spelt flour (or Self Raising Flour), Add baking powder if using spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder, Only required if using spelt flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 120 g Milk (cow, almond, rice etc.)
- 50 g Coconut Oil (or substitute oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees fan forced.
Line a large bread/loaf tin with baking paper.
Add banana into bowl then mash on Speed 5 , 5 secs or until desired consistency.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Mix on Speed 4 for 15 seconds until ingredients are just combined.
Pour mixture into loaf tin and cook for approximately 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Banana and Walnut Bread
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Mars Bar Chocolate Crackles
- Zucchini Bread