THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 130g Coconut cream, chilled, You can make your own or use store bought
- 100g brown sugar
- 280g ripe bananas, halved, (Approx 3 bananas)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 250g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp Cardamon
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 75g Maple syrup
- 50g Californian Walnuts, (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160deg. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In your TM weigh in chilled coconut cream and brown sugar and mix 30 secs / SP 4
4. Add bananas and mix 5 secs / SP 5
5. Scrape down sides of bowl and add all other ingredients, (Except Walnuts), mix 5 secs / SP 5.....scrape sides and mix 5 secs / SP 5
6. Add walnuts (if using) and mix 8-10secs SP 5
7. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 1 hour on 160degs. Check with a skewer, if it is sticky bake a bit longer!
8. Let bread cool slightly in tin, transfer to a wire rack. Slice and smear with butter if you wish.
Originally this recipe was converted from a Donna Hay Recipe!
I've added additional spices idea from a once upon a chef recipe "chai spiced banana bread" and the coconut cream instead of butter for something different.
I sometimes turn my oven down to 150 half way through if it looks like it's cooking a little quickly on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- pumpkin granola
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- Rogan Josh (Lamb)
- MULLED CIDER
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Gurkha Chicken Curry -adaptation to Jamie Oliver's
- Warming Kitchari