- 40 grams Butter
- 85 grams brown sugar
- 350 grams ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon Milk
- 35 grams desicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinammon
Prehead oven to 180 Celcius. Grease and line base of a loaf tin.
1. Place butter, sugar, egg and banana in TM bowl and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds then scrape down sides.
2. Add flour, baking powder, coconut and milk and mix on speed 5 for 4 seconds or until combined. Pour mix into loaf tin.
3. Mix topping ingredients and sprinkle over the top of the top.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown
Accessories you need
This makes total 355G Carbs for whole loaf.
20 serves = 17G per slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.