- 240 g Cannelli Beans, washed and drained if from a can (need 400g tin for this)
- 100 g coconut oil
- 110 g Coconut sugar, or Raw Sugar
- 80 g Malibu
- 5 eggs
- 120 g dessicated coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and grease and line a 20-22cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
2. Add 70g dessicated coconut into bowl and mill into coconut flour 1 min/speed 1. Put aside for later.
3. Mix coconut oil and sugar speed 5/ 30 seconds
4. Add eggs, vanilla extract, malibu and beans and mix speed 7 / 20 seconds
5. Add reserved coconut flour, bicarb soda, baking powder and leftover 50g dessicated coconut and mix on speed 6 for 20 seconds.
6. Pour batter into greased tin and cook 30-40 minutes until skewer inserted into cake comes out clear. Don't over cook as you want a nice moist cake.
7. Let cake cool on rack and then ice with cream cheese icing from EDC/Basic Cookbook. Halve the recipe as this is enough to cover the cake.
This cake is gluten free and nut free and full of protein
This recipe was adapted from forking foodie websites version of this cake
Variant is the use of 80g Malibu instead of Lemon Juice & Zest
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake