- 2 oranges, with skin left on
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams honey
- 300 grams almond meal
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
Preheat oven to 170C. Grease and line a round tin.
Quarter the two oranges leaving the skin on and put in TM bowl.
Mix on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add eggs, sugar, almond meal and baking powder to and combine 20 seconds, speed 4.
Pour into cake tin and bake in oven for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
(NB: The recipe I converted from said to cook for an hour - but I noticed mine browning after 30 minutes - so I then covered with alfoil and after 15 more minutes decided to remove it from oven).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)