- 2 oranges, with skin left on
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams honey
- 300 grams almond meal
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
Preheat oven to 170C. Grease and line a round tin.
Quarter the two oranges leaving the skin on and put in TM bowl.
Mix on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add eggs, sugar, almond meal and baking powder to and combine 20 seconds, speed 4.
Pour into cake tin and bake in oven for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
(NB: The recipe I converted from said to cook for an hour - but I noticed mine browning after 30 minutes - so I then covered with alfoil and after 15 more minutes decided to remove it from oven).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Russian Honey Cake
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Muesli Bar Slice