- 2 oranges, with skin left on
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams honey
- 300 grams almond meal
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
Preheat oven to 170C. Grease and line a round tin.
Quarter the two oranges leaving the skin on and put in TM bowl.
Mix on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add eggs, sugar, almond meal and baking powder to and combine 20 seconds, speed 4.
Pour into cake tin and bake in oven for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
(NB: The recipe I converted from said to cook for an hour - but I noticed mine browning after 30 minutes - so I then covered with alfoil and after 15 more minutes decided to remove it from oven).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)