- 2 oranges, with skin left on
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams honey
- 300 grams almond meal
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
Preheat oven to 170C. Grease and line a round tin.
Quarter the two oranges leaving the skin on and put in TM bowl.
Mix on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add eggs, sugar, almond meal and baking powder to and combine 20 seconds, speed 4.
Pour into cake tin and bake in oven for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
(NB: The recipe I converted from said to cook for an hour - but I noticed mine browning after 30 minutes - so I then covered with alfoil and after 15 more minutes decided to remove it from oven).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Quick Pickled beets
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Quick and easy bread rolls